3. Cookies are used to:
a) Adjust the content of the web pages to the preferences of users and to optimize the use of the site.
b) Gather statistics on the visits to our website that will help us to improve the structure and content of the page.
c) To simplify the user’s login, so it logs in to enter his user name and the password does not repeat at renewed.
4. The following cookies are used in the context of the website:
a) Session cookies are temporarily stored on the computer, while the visitor navigates through the site. These cookies are deleted when the user closes his web browser, logs off or when the session expires.
b) Persistent cookies (persistent cookies) remain until they are deleted on the visitor’s computer stored.
- UTMA – a cookie stored by Google Analytics
- UTMB – a cookie stored by Google Analytics
- UTMC – a cookie stored by Google Analytics
- UTMZ– a cookie stored by Google Analytics
first_entry- Cookie – is used to determine whether the user has viewed the page to your calendar.
6. Disabling cookies may lead to limitations in the use of certain functions of our website.